For the glamour ghouls out there! The Superghoul nail wraps were designed by Meescha Dare (Art of Meescha Mouse) in collaboration with Espionage Cosmetics. The Superghoul logo by Sarah Threet. With a range of sizes in one pack to get the right fit, enjoy the look of a ouija board...without the risks! These wraps even glow in the dark.
How long does the manicure last?
- Up to 2 weeks with a top coat.
What kind of top coat should I use?
- We recommend taking a look at Espionage Cosmetics' recommended top coats and top coats to avoid. Generally, it's best to avoid fast dry top coats. It's going to dry fast anyway! VIEW RECOMMENDATIONS AND THE BAD LIST
How do I apply them?
- No heat gun required. You simply peel off the plastic protective layer, lift design, align curved edge along cuticle, press, fold over, and file off the excess! Apply top coat afterwards.
- When I wear wraps, I make sure I get my shower in beforehand so that when I apply the wraps, I allow time for it to set before exposure to water and oils in hair products. You can also prep your nails by taking a cotton ball and nail polish remover to remove excess oils. This will prevent the wraps from sliding off sooner than the 2 week life expectancy.
Are these cruelty free?
- Cruelty free indeed! Not tested on animals. These wraps are also 10-Free which means they DO NOT use the following ingredients:
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Animal Ingredients